MHAworks is a commercial architecture firm serving clients in North Carolina from offices in Durham, Greenville, and Asheville. Founded in 1988 by Michael J. Hining, AIA, the firm provides architecture, interior design, and planning services. We approach each project with a commitment to adhering to the specifics of our client’s aesthetic, functional, and financial criteria. We are a family friendly design firm, providing an exceptional opportunity for growth, the ability to work on interesting projects, and a diverse learning environment. The strength of the firm is directly proportional to the strength of our individual members, which is why we seek to hire professionals who share our commitment to excellence.
Job Requirements for Project Designer:
- Position is in the Durham, NC Office
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in an architectural office
- Must be excited to advocate for a building’s concept design
- Capable of working on all phases of a project
- Proficient in putting together complete construction document sets
- Is comfortable working on multiple projects with varying types and scale
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Organized, enthusiastic, and collaborative
- Resourceful, responsible, and dedicated
- Final salary to be commensurate with experience
For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio in electronic format to email@example.com. For question about the position, please call Jared Martinson at 919.682.2870.