This role is available in our Durham, Greenville, Pittsboro, and Asheville Offices.
MHAworks is a commercial architecture firm serving clients in North Carolina from offices in Durham, Greenville, Pittsboro, and Asheville. Founded in 1988 by Michael J. Hining, AIA, the firm provides architecture, interior design, and planning services. We approach each project with a commitment to adhering to the specifics of our client’s site, program, aesthetic, functional and financial criteria. We are a family friendly design firm, providing an exceptional opportunity for growth, ability to work on interesting projects, and a diverse learning environment. The strength of the firm is directly proportional to the strength of our individual members, which is why we seek to hire professionals who share our commitment to excellence.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of licensed experience
- Understands the Construction Administration process and has experience in cost review and value engineering
- Proficient in Revit, Sketch-up, Word and Excel
- Understands how to redline a BIM developed drawing set
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Comfortable giving presentations to clients and staff
- Able to mentor and assist other staff when necessary.
For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio in electronic format to email@example.com.