TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
August 28th, 2017
Construction is wrapping up for the TROSA Comprehensive Care Center and a public celebration and ceremonial ribbon cutting is expected for this Fall.
TROSA is an innovative, multi-year residential program that enables substance abusers to be productive, recovering individuals by providing comprehensive treatment, work-based vocational training, education, and continuing care. Over the years MHAworks has completed numerous projects on TROSA’s central campus, including the Comprehensive Care Center. The new facility will feature additional exam rooms, private counseling spaces, classrooms, and will also house TROSA’s Intake Department.
TROSA serves over 500 individuals daily, and that number continues to grow. With TROSA’s growth in population comes a greater need for an updated facility equipped to assist a community of that size. MHAworks is honored to once again be a part of this noble cause and to work closely with TROSA to fulfill their project goals.
Be on the lookout for more information regarding this project’s completion, as well as the official opening and public celebration. For more information on TROSA and their mission, visit www.trosainc.org.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Natalya Anissimova
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jeff Trussler
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott