Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
September 18th, 2017
The night of Thursday, September 7th was one that MHAworks Asheville will not soon forget, as each associate attended the 2017 AIA Asheville Design Awards ceremony wherein Rhubarb was awarded the Divine Detail Award. This award stands among 4 others presented by AIA Asheville (Design Award, Unrealized Project Award, Residential Design Award, and Residential Renovation Award) at the annual ceremony. 40 projects by architects across western North Carolina were recognized, including MHAworks’s renovation of the Dixon Hughes Goodman flagship facility.
Eric Howell admits that the entire Asheville office is both shocked and thrilled at having been awarded this prestigious honor.
AIA Asheville members who are registered architects are eligible for awards regardless of project location or the architect’s place of residence. Works located within the 18 counties that make up AIA Asheville boundaries are also eligible. Click here for more information on AIA Asheville and project eligibility.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jeff Trussler
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!