Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
September 18th, 2017
The night of Thursday, September 7th was one that MHAworks Asheville will not soon forget, as each associate attended the 2017 AIA Asheville Design Awards ceremony wherein Rhubarb was awarded the Divine Detail Award. This award stands among 4 others presented by AIA Asheville (Design Award, Unrealized Project Award, Residential Design Award, and Residential Renovation Award) at the annual ceremony. 40 projects by architects across western North Carolina were recognized, including MHAworks’s renovation of the Dixon Hughes Goodman flagship facility.
Eric Howell admits that the entire Asheville office is both shocked and thrilled at having been awarded this prestigious honor.
AIA Asheville members who are registered architects are eligible for awards regardless of project location or the architect’s place of residence. Works located within the 18 counties that make up AIA Asheville boundaries are also eligible. Click here for more information on AIA Asheville and project eligibility.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event