MHAworks Welcomes Yi Luo
April 1st, 2017
|MHAworks is happy to welcome Yi Luo as a Project Architect. Over the past 10 years, Yi has worked in a variety of different environments on a number of different types of projects, all of which further her expertise in the field of architecture and design. These projects include the NYU Langone Medical Center and the Queens Public Library. She is also able to work effectively with consultants and clients to ensure a common goal is reached.
Yi earned both her Bachelor and Master of Architecture from Tulane University in 2006, after which she went on to work in New Orleans, Gainsville, and New York City. During her time at Tulane, she engaged in admirable pro-bono work at the New Orleans Mission Family Center, designing and building a new shelter for homeless women with children. For this project, she received the 2011 Award of Merit from the AIA of Louisiana.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event