MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
November 15th, 2017
Samantha “Sam” Meyers brings MHAworks an impressive interior design portfolio informed by a wide variety of experiences in the healthcare, commercial, workplace, and educational industries. At MHAworks, her primary responsibility will be to collaborate with the rest of the interior design department, as well as with project managers, to ensure the proper selection and implementation of client specifications for their projects. After receiving her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Davidson College, Sam returned to school to earn a second degree, her Bachelor of Science in Interior Design from Texas State University.
Throughout her time in Texas, Sam held a number of internships and assistantships with firms outside of Austin, further developing her working knowledge of interior design and architecture. As a former AmeriCorps after-school science teacher, Sam is very involved in her community and passionate about the education of today’s youth. Though when she’s not thinking of innovative design solutions, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling, walking her dog, and painting.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - MHAworks Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission