MHAworks Welcomes Chloe King
May 12th, 2017
|MHAworks has recently welcomed Chloe King as Marketing Coordinator. Chloe comes to MHAworks fresh from her undergraduate career at North Carolina State University, where she recently earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication, as well as a Minor in German Studies.
Chloe worked as an intern for MHAworks during the summer of 2014 shadowing George Hining. The time to add a third team member to the marketing department coincided with her graduation, and this coupled with her experience at MHAworks made her an ideal candidate.
Chloe is excited and eager to jumpstart her career with MHAworks. “The people here are like family to me, and I really feel like I’m coming home”, Chloe says.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students