MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
August 31st, 2017
MHAworks has recently donated gently-worn women’s professional attire to Triangle NC Dress for Success. Dress for Success is an organization serving under-employed and unemployed women across the globe by providing professional support and attire in an effort to help them reach their goals and thrive in their work environment. Joining a network of 139 affiliates in 2008, Triangle NC Dress for Success has become one of the most successful and has served over 11,00 women. Dress for Success specializes in women’s clothing, fostering a safe and comfortable environment for women to gather and connect.
Jennifer Turner of Interiors championed an office-wide clothing drive throughout the month of August and collected over 200 articles of clothing. These gently-used items will go towards giving women a fresh start in the workplace and giving them the confidence to succeed.
For more information on how to donate, give confidence, and to volunteer with Triangle NC Dress for Success, click here.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students