MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
December 12th, 2017
Jennifer Turner, Mandy Pittman and Sam Meyers of Interiors helped spread holiday cheer by attending the annual Herman Miller We Care Event with the Boys & Girls Club of Raleigh. The We Care Event has become an MHAworks tradition, as Interiors has participated for the past five years. At the event, the ladies provided arts and crafts supplies and helped over 100 children decorate framed holiday pictures to present as gifts for their friends and families. The children also had the opportunity to craft ornaments out of paint samples.
MHAworks is proud to help foster creativity and a passion for design in North Carolina’s youth. We wish each child, volunteer, and each friend and family a happy holiday season!
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - MHAworks Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission