MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
October 27th, 2017
The 45 Asheland Condominiums are under construction. Peter Alberice, Eric Howell, Peter Looper and Melanie Dover-Goodson of MHAworks Asheville, along with Mayumi Steins of Beverly-Grant Construction and project superintendent Ron Siggs, attended the first official Hardhat Tour of the mixed-use project on Wednesday, October 25th. Once complete, the mixed use building will consist of 38 residential units in various sizes, structured parking and two retail spaces.
At the tour, project architect Peter Alberice discussed some of the factors one must consider when an architect oversees a developer’s project. Such topics included:
- The role of the architect in an architect-led real estate development project,
- Negotiated contract and pre-development services as opposed to design-bid-build project delivery,
- Proprietary vs. non-proprietary structure systems options,
- Programming the project to respond to real estate demand,
- Project financing.
The Hardhat Tour was made possible by AIA Asheville.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students