McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
November 2nd, 2017
The City of Asheville’s Planning and Zoning Commission has unanimously voted to approve the construction of the 17 McCormick Place townhomes. The townhomes will comprise three buildings at the edge of the city’s downtown Central Business District and adjacent to McCormick Field, home to the Asheville Tourists minor league baseball team. Jared Martinson and Yi Luo are the project architects for the McCormick Place Townhomes, with Peter Alberice serving as project manager.
Construction is expected to begin in spring of 2018. Check back for periodic updates on this exciting new development.
Click here to learn more information from The Asheville Citizen-Times.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event