McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
November 2nd, 2017
The City of Asheville’s Planning and Zoning Commission has unanimously voted to approve the construction of the 17 McCormick Place townhomes. The townhomes will comprise three buildings at the edge of the city’s downtown Central Business District and adjacent to McCormick Field, home to the Asheville Tourists minor league baseball team. Jared Martinson and Yi Luo are the project architects for the McCormick Place Townhomes, with Peter Alberice serving as project manager.
Construction is expected to begin in spring of 2018. Check back for periodic updates on this exciting new development.
Click here to learn more information from The Asheville Citizen-Times.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Scott Booth
- - MHAworks Welcomes Jacinta Cofield
- - From Scraps to Crafts — MHAworks Donates to Durham School of the Arts
- - MHAworks Welcomes Ally Gagliardo
- - MHAworks Sponsors 2018 InterCity Strategic Leadership Visit
- - MHAworks Honors Toni Hill
- - MHAworks Welcomes Tyler Scire
- - MHAworks Attends Annual Duke Children’s Gala
- - Interiors Attends Triangle Evidence-Based Design Forum
- - MHAworks Welcomes Megan Paris
- - Chloe King Earns Notary Public Certification
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Pitt Community College
- - George Hining Attends NCEDA Winter Conference
- - Marketing Attends SMPS Triangle Team Building Program
- - MHAworks Projects Earn LEED® Silver
- - MHAworks Welcomes Emily Gaines
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students