Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of NC Fundraiser
January 18th, 2016
Here at MHAworks, we value our involvement in the community and take special effort to assist in overall society wellness. This year, our Business Development Leader George Hining has taken on the challenge of competing for the title of Man of the Year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) of North Carolina.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a non-profit organization with the mission of curing blood cancers and improving the quality of life of patients and their families. It is an honor and privilege to have been asked to take on this unique opportunity. George is one of only sixteen individuals who will race to raise money and awareness for this organization. Competitors are given 10 weeks between February to April to raise personally defined goals. George’s goal is set at $50,000.
In an effort to meet this goal, MHAworks is partnering up with local businesses in Durham and across the Triangle to gain sponsors and donations for this great cause.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this process or would like to contribute, email the Marketing Manager, Ginny Moorehead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event