Jennifer Turner is At-Large Member on LEHP Board
June 27th, 2017
Jennifer Turner continues to go above and beyond in her role as Director of Interior Design by continuing her involvement on the Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals (LEHP) Board. July will mark Jennifer’s third year serving on the board; she served as an at-large member in her first year and board secretary the second. Though members rotate roles each year, Jennifer continues to stay involved, so that she may remain apprised of developments and opportunities within the healthcare community. This, paired with the longstanding relationships MHAworks has with entities such as UNC Hospitals and Rex Healthcare, proves to be yet another exciting and advantageous endeavor for all parties involved. MHAworks Partner and Senior Healthcare Architect Brian Maxwell is also a member of LEHP.
The Leading Edge Healthcare Professionals Board facilitates a number of local projects each year. Past years have seen efforts to raise care items for the local Durham VA, collaborative publications written for the Dental Society, and trade show attendance. To learn more about the organization, click here.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event