Holiday Festivities – MHAworks Celebrates
December 25th, 2015
The holiday season is about reflecting on a wonderful year and celebrating the joys of friendship and family. As with every winter holiday, MHAworks hosted an office celebration to take time to enjoy the company of colleagues and homemade food!
We take our meals very seriously, so much so that we cast votes on each holiday dish brought to the party. Each entrée and dessert was judged by presentation and taste. This years winners were (shown left to right):
Lauren, from Administration, and her Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (Best Tasting Entrée)
Anna, from Interior Design, with Chocolate Covered Bacon (Best Tasting Dessert)
Ciara, from Marketing, and her Fruit and Veggie Forest (Best Presentation)
Good company, great food, and laugher were had during the celebration. We are thankful for the joys brought by the employees of this great company and for the partners who help make it a success.
Happy Holidays, From MHAworks
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event