George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
September 22nd, 2017
George Hining represented MHAworks at the 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser on the evening of Thursday, September 21st at Compass Rose Brewery in Raleigh. CASA is a non-profit affordable housing developer and property manager based out of Raleigh, NC, and the event served as an effort to raise funds for affordable housing for veterans, families, and people with disabilities. For the price of a ticket, attendees could enjoy a silent auction, raffle prizes, and wine and craft beer. Live music was provided by Barbour & Hinton.
The event saw a great turnout and was a smashing success. George Hining won a silent auction for tickets to Les Miserables at the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), as well as a raffle for a custom-painted, repurposed table from Paint the Moon.
MHAworks would like to thank CASA for their efforts, as well as the DPAC and Paint the Moon for providing such fabulous prizes.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event