Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
August 9th, 2017
Another concrete pour for the 45 Asheland Condominiums took place on Saturday, August 5th at 1:00 AM. The general contractor Beverly-Grant along with Lithko Contracting and Southern Concrete set nearly 300 yards of concrete on the podium level of the 45 Asheland project. Expert teamwork and coordination by the superintendent Ron Siggs resulted in the completion of a very complex part of the construction of the building.
For more information on 45 Asheland, or to reserve a space, click here.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Cyd Jaggers
- - MHAworks Welcomes Caleb Knott
- - Happy Valentine’s Day from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Collaborates with ECU Interior Design Students
- - MHAworks Welcomes Mani Medina-Markham
- - George Hining Becomes Partner
- - TBJ Names MHAworks 10th Largest Architecture Firm in NC
- - Happy New Year from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Attends Annual We Care Event
- - Happy Holidays from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Welcomes Shelli Brannan
- - MHAworks Welcomes Marilia Pereira
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event