TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
August 28th, 2017
Construction is wrapping up for the TROSA Comprehensive Care Center and a public celebration and ceremonial ribbon cutting is expected for this Fall.
TROSA is an innovative, multi-year residential program that enables substance abusers to be productive, recovering individuals by providing comprehensive treatment, work-based vocational training, education, and continuing care. Over the years MHAworks has completed numerous projects on TROSA’s central campus, including the Comprehensive Care Center. The new facility will feature additional exam rooms, private counseling spaces, classrooms, and will also house TROSA’s Intake Department.
TROSA serves over 500 individuals daily, and that number continues to grow. With TROSA’s growth in population comes a greater need for an updated facility equipped to assist a community of that size. MHAworks is honored to once again be a part of this noble cause and to work closely with TROSA to fulfill their project goals.
Be on the lookout for more information regarding this project’s completion, as well as the official opening and public celebration. For more information on TROSA and their mission, visit www.trosainc.org.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville
- - Alicia Hylton-Daniel Joins Preserve Durham as Board Member
- - Jennifer Turner is At-Large Member on LEHP Board
- - Alicia Hylton-Daniel and Ashley Andrews Attend NeoCon 2017
- - MHAworks Welcomes Peter Looper
- - Alicia Hylton-Daniel Debuts 1107 Fairview
- - Bella Trio Opens New Location
- - Ronald McDonald House Expansion Breaks Ground