Ryan Boyland Earns Architectural License
August 25th, 2016
MHAworks congratulates Ryan Boyland for earning his architectural license in August 2016. Boyland is a Registered Architect in MHAworks’ Greenville office. He has more than five years of professional design experience and is LEED AP BD+C accredited.
He acts as lead designer for several projects within Eastern North Carolina. His experience includes schematics, design / development, construction documentation, shop drawing review. Currently, Ryan is the lead designer on projects with East Carolina University, the Town Of Greenville, and several private sector clients.
Ryan received his Bachelor of Architecture, with University Honors, from Virginia Tech’s School of Architecture + Design.
Ryan is managing the ECU Student Health Center, which was recently highlighted in an article by American College of Union International. Please follow this link to read that article: American College of Union International article
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville