MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
October 24th, 2017
Kyle Touchstone, President of Chatham Economic Development Corporation, discussed ongoing projects in his annual update, focusing on developments expected to create jobs for Chatham County’s fast-growing population. He says, “We hear all the time that growth is coming and we need to prepare for it, but we recognize that growth is here, it is happening. MHAworks is working hard on some exciting projects, and we’re looking forward to seeing their work become reality.”
Mosaic also gave a presentation regarding new and exciting developments in Chatham Park, and Dr. Michael Walden of North Carolina State University gave an informative keynote address on economic trends and outlooks.
MHAworks is proud to have been a gold sponsor for this event, and we look forward to our further involvement in the economic development of Chatham County.
Click here for more information on the 2017 summit.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville