MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
October 27th, 2017
The 45 Asheland Condominiums are under construction. Peter Alberice, Eric Howell, Peter Looper and Melanie Dover-Goodson of MHAworks Asheville, along with Mayumi Steins of Beverly-Grant Construction and project superintendent Ron Siggs, attended the first official Hardhat Tour of the mixed-use project on Wednesday, October 25th. Once complete, the mixed use building will consist of 38 residential units in various sizes, structured parking and two retail spaces.
At the tour, project architect Peter Alberice discussed some of the factors one must consider when an architect oversees a developer’s project. Such topics included:
- The role of the architect in an architect-led real estate development project,
- Negotiated contract and pre-development services as opposed to design-bid-build project delivery,
- Proprietary vs. non-proprietary structure systems options,
- Programming the project to respond to real estate demand,
- Project financing.
The Hardhat Tour was made possible by AIA Asheville.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville