Would you like cheese with that?
February 16th, 2016
The wine is here, thanks to ONEHOPE!
As of today, we have been fortunate enough (with the assistance of ONEHOPE Wine) to have all of our refreshments donated. These fine bottles are from One Hope Wine whose mission is to benefit various charities with the end goal of bringing a positive impact to the world.
“We started ONEHOPE in 2007 with the goal to give back to various causes year-round. All of the founders were under 25, and we had little more than a dream and a storage unit filled with 168 cases of wine. Today, ONEHOPE is a lifestyle brand with a world-class vineyard in the heart of Napa. Our cornerstone product, wine, is produced in collaboration with Rob Mondavi, Jr. We make a measurable impact with our charitable partners through every product in our family of brands. To date, we’ve been able to donate over $1.8 million from the sales of our products.” – Jake Kloberdanz, CEO and Co-Founder (about)
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville