McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
November 2nd, 2017
The City of Asheville’s Planning and Zoning Commission has unanimously voted to approve the construction of the 17 McCormick Place townhomes. The townhomes will comprise three buildings at the edge of the city’s downtown Central Business District and adjacent to McCormick Field, home to the Asheville Tourists minor league baseball team. Jared Martinson and Yi Luo are the project architects for the McCormick Place Townhomes, with Peter Alberice serving as project manager.
Construction is expected to begin in spring of 2018. Check back for periodic updates on this exciting new development.
Click here to learn more information from The Asheville Citizen-Times.
Recent MHAworks News & Events
- - MHAworks Welcomes Sam Meyers
- - Jennifer Turner Walks in Roxboro Veteran’s Day Parade
- - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for TROSA Comprehensive Care Center
- - McCormick Place Passed by Planning & Zoning Commission
- - Happy Halloween from MHAworks!
- - MHAworks Asheville presents 45 Asheland Hard Hat Tour
- - MHAworks Attends Opportunity Chatham Event
- - MHAworks Attends Ronald McDonald House Beam Signing Event
- - Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- - George Hining Attends 4th Annual Cabin for CASA Fundraiser
- - MHAworks Displays Projects at Creedmoor Music Festival
- - Rhubarb Wins 2017 AIA Divine Detail Award
- - MHAworks Asheville Rides in 2017 Gravel Grinder
- - MHAworks Provides Design Assistance for New Miracle League Field
- - MHAworks Holds Clothing Drive for Triangle NC Dress for Success
- - MHAworks Attends Chatham County Development Briefing
- - TROSA Comprehensive Care Center Nearing Completion
- - Concrete Poured for 45 Asheland Condominiums
- - MHAworks Welcomes Katie Johnson
- - MHAworks Completes Office and Training Spaces for UNC Healthcare in Morrisville